McLeod County Employees Make a Difference
Located less than an hour from the Twin Cities area, McLeod County proudly serves over 36,000 residents in nine cities and fourteen townships.
Supportive Work EnvironmentMcLeod County works to create and maintain a great work environment for our Employees. Our talented team of public service professionals works together while delivering assistance to their citizens and communities each day. We aim to encourage Employee success by providing the resources and support needed to deliver their best work each day.
- Public Employee Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Fully Employer-Funded Health Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account with Employer Match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- No-Cost Life Insurance
- Public Employee Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Wellbeing Program with Incentives
- Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Training Opportunities
- …and More
Working for local government gives you the opportunity to improve the lives of those in your community. The efforts of our Employees make an everyday impact on residents’ health, safety and quality of life.Employment Questions?