Water Permits

Water Permits are required for all floating water rafts and any special events on McLeod County waters including any waterway found in a city limit. Citizens and group organizers of boat parades, canoe races, or fireworks launched from the lake/river, need to have the permit with them during the event or place the assigned ICR number on the floating raft.

To obtain a water permit, please contact Sergeant Al Liepold via email or calling 320-864-3134.

Sign up for the latest news and updates

Learn More