Child Protection Reports

If you have concerns about a child and want to make a child protection report, please call our office between 8:00 and 4:30 at one of the following numbers:

After hours, please contact the McLeod County Sheriff's Department at 320-864-3134 to speak with the on-call social worker. If there is an emergency child protection concern at any time of the day, please call 911.

Written Follow-Up of Child Protection Report

Sign up for the latest news and updates

Learn More