Child Support

Contact email:  (items sent here will not be responded to by this email)

Please contact Child Support through this e-mail address if you have updates for:
  • address or phone numbers
  • employer information
  • information on location of non-custodial parent (NCP) or custodial parent (CP)
  • if a NCP is in jail
If you have specific concerns regarding your case, please contact your Child Support Officer directly.

Where to Send Payment:

MN Child Support Payment Center
PO Box 64326
St. Paul, MN   55164-0306

  • General information is available by calling the State Office of Child Support at 800-657-3954 or 651-296-2542.
  • Parents with a child support case in Minnesota can get up-to-date payment and account information 24 hours a day through the Payment Information Line at 800-657-3512 or 651-215-5630.
  • Information about payments, balances and what is happening on their case can be obtained through a secure
  • You can access the website of the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Minnesota Department of Human Services

Resource Links:

Sign up for the latest news and updates

Learn More