Please contact Child Support through this e-mail address if you have updates for:
- address or phone numbers
- employer information
- information on location of non-custodial parent (NCP) or custodial parent (CP)
- if a NCP is in jail
If you have specific concerns regarding your case, please contact your Child Support Officer directly.
Where to Send Payment:
MN Child Support Payment Center
PO Box 64326
St. Paul, MN 55164-0306
- General information is available by calling the State Office of Child Support at 800-657-3954 or 651-296-2542.
- Parents with a child support case in Minnesota can get up-to-date payment and account information 24 hours a day through the Payment Information Line at 800-657-3512 or 651-215-5630.
- Information about payments, balances and what is happening on their case can be obtained through a secure website.www.childsupport.dhs.state.mn.us.
- You can access the website of the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Minnesota Department of Human Services www.dhs.state.mn.us/ECS/Childsupport.