Chemical Dependency

The Chemical Dependency Unit offers Chemical Use Assessments and treatment options, such as education, out-patient treatment, in-patient treatment, halfway house and group residential housing to both voluntary and court-ordered individuals.

Individuals may contact McLeod County Health and Human Services at 320-864-1431 or with questions regarding chemical dependency issues.

Sign up for the latest news and updates

Learn More